"Promise me you'll always remember: you're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
-Christopher Robin to Pooh

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Updates to look forward to

Hey guys! Haven't had too much time on my hands recently, but I wanted to let you know that this blog isn't dead yet! (I just started after all) So I decided to post a few things about what to look forward to in the near future!


I got a product to test out called Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, by Burt's Bees. To be honest, I am not the biggest fan of the smell of lemons, but if this helps my poor dried out cuticles after using nail polish remover, I will deal with it!



I will also be going over a few of my favorite nail polishes and brands. This is a picture of my entire collection, and I certainly will NOT be going through all of them. I'd love to, but I don't have that much time on my hands!


This is not a guarantee, but I am trying to get my greedy little hands on this baby! The Glimmer Wonderland Eighteen Piece Mini Nail Colour Set by sephora. Sadly, it is a tad pricey at $48, but it feels like a great deal, OPI is usually so expensive, so getting this many (even if they are mini) for this price seems amazing!



I hope to get to all of this soon, and do my valentine day nails this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment